What a nice change of pace for a spread or dip. The Rosemary infusing with the garlic…oh yeah. I see a protein high coming on.
This spread is buttery, rich and tasty. So simple in flavors. I was inspired to do this dip thanks to a good friend of mine who made it for me once. I loved it so much that I made it within days of first trying it. Since it is a very simple dip or spread it can easily be paired. I like it most on some raw onion crackers.
- 3 cups cooked white beans
- 1/2 cup milk (I used almond)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- in a pan, heat the oil and simmer the garlic and rosemary (leave it on the stick!) until you smell the aromas, about 5 to 8 minutes
- once garlic done, remove the rosemary sprig from oil and toss or keep for decoration
- put everything in a food processor and blend until…
View original post 29 more words